CONVERGENCE of HEARTS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CONVERGENCE of HEARTS
CONVERGENCE of HEARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Manny Pacquiao is the MAN
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:10 am by Admin

» Welcoming All Opportunities
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:23 am by Admin

» NEW DIRECTIONS
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:36 pm by Admin

» Australia Open 2014
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:19 am by Admin

» Amazon Products
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:34 pm by Admin

» Lending A Heart
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:05 pm by Admin

» The Importance of Trust in a Relationship
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:48 am by Admin

» PBA: Sino ang Nangunguna ngayon sa CONFERENCE?
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:20 am by Admin

» Daily Renewal of Commitment
FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:59 am by Admin

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is paliben

Our users have posted a total of 161 messages in 95 subjects

FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE

Go down

FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE Empty FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE

Post by Admin Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:09 am

This forum is for you. I invite you to share whatever insights,wisdom, outlook, etc. you have in your state of being single now. Share the joys and struggles of being one.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://kristoff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE Empty Article on Being Single by Latrice Johnson

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:28 pm

"Being single: Advantages and disadvantages

RELATIONSHIPS FEBRUARY 23, 2009

BY: LATRICE JOHNSON

Let’s explore this status known as “Single”. It is the state of standing alone, having one, being individually set. As a person who is single, viewing one according to the definition of “single” could be a depressing thought. It is only in the peak of loneliness that individuals admit their need for companionship. Especially during one particular anti-single holiday appropriately nicknamed “V-day”, individuals desire relationship status. Though true for some, many singles embrace their single-hood. Being single does not pose to be a burden but rather an excuse to live with an individual frame of mind. The need or indifference to find love all depends on where an individual stands mentality and emotionally. Life suits us differently.

As a single person, I have experienced the “singlehood” at its highs and lows. I can recount many stories from friends both male and female of their perspectives of being single. I found myself pleased to learn that single life is not universally similar. From my own experience and those of others, I compiled two separate lists--one being the top 5 advantages and the other being the top 5 disadvantages of being single.

Advantages
You do not have to consider another person when making life decisions for yourself.
You can enjoy the hunt of dating; meeting different people without the headache of having to commit.
Going about your day carefree; leaving out and returning at your leisure without having to be courteous enough to your significant other regarding your whereabouts.
Have more time to spend with friends and family. Friends and family tend to nag when you are always with your significant other and neglect to spend time them.
During the holidays you get gifts solely for you as opposed to a couple or household gift.

Disadvantages
You have to search for a date for outings that require one, i.e. company parties or double dates.
You get less money for taxes
During inclement weather, you often get restricted to the house with no one with whom you can share the moment
When it rains it pours and when it doesn’t there is a drought. When you are on a roll meeting new people and exploring the dating scene it is like The Weather Girls’ song “It’s Raining Men.” But when the dating pool is fresh out and your bait is not as enticing, you feel the void.
Family and friends always ask about past relationships that did not work out. Often, they ask at the wrong times, i.e. when you bring someone new to dinner."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE Empty Anong makukuha nyong positive and negative points from this article?

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Indeed it is a very informative article. Marami ang positve points as well as marami rin ang mga negative points. Kaya iextend ko sa inyo lahat kung ano masasabi nyo sa article na ito.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE Empty Re: FOR ALL THOSE SINGLES OUT THERE

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum